- Pool Remodels
- Services Offered
- Filter Cleans
- Heater Repair or Replacements
- LED Color Changing Pool / Spa Lights
- One Time Cleaning
- Pool Equipment Upgrades
- Pool Equipment Repairs
- Pool Inspections
- Pool School
- Rock/Flagstone Sealant Protection
- Re-Plaster & Re-Surface
- Salt Water Conversions/Upgrades
- Pool Remodels
- Pool Tile & Coping Repair/Replacement/Upgrade
- Tile Clean/ Soda Blasting
- Weekly Maintenance
- Wireless Remote Upgrades
- Contact Us
- About Us
- Before and After
- Recent Projects
Matt is the co-owner and founder of The Pool Scrubbers LLC. The company was named by his late wife Jodie...(Matt started the company in 2010 with his two sons Tanner and Hayden). Although Matt only helps occasionally on evenings and weekends..he loves that this company has grown to what it is today.
Matt recently restored a 1973 Corvette Stingray.. He wanted to build something fun to combine his love of old cars while at the same time promote the company to get the word out about what we do...
This car has a supercharged 427 out of a 1969 Corvette making this car as loud and fast as it is colorful!
Becky is the newest addition to our team. She has a great attitude and attention to detail...
Becky loves to work outdoors and is an extremely hard worker!
Cassie (our office manager) pictured here with her family during the 4th of July parade has been with our company for over 4 years.
Cassie....we would be lost without her! What else can we say?
Our company is a small family run business!
- We are a small family owned and operated company founded in 2009 (LLC). We strive to give you better service than any big company can possibly provide! .
- We employ two hard working, dependable families with strong moral values of honesty and integrity.
- We strive to live and teach the values of hard work, being dependable and in doing the job right the first time.
- All are fully trained professionals and together we make a great team
- We are fully licensed with a Texes Residential Appliance Installer Contractor’s License (TICL 640) which is required by the State of Texas to work on pool electrical equipment. We are also bonded and insured with commercial liability insurance.